THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, 17TH JULY 2015.

THEME: YOU ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS. 

TEXT: Romans 8:37-39
38 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.  

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,  

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

MEMORY VERSE:
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death: Revelation 12:11

MESSAGE:
The death of our Lord Jesus Christ and His resurrection has delivered humanity from the shackles of the devil and nullified his claim over our lives especially those who have accepted the Lordship of our Jesus Christ. Before the coming of the Lord, humanity was sentenced to eternal destruction having been in enmity with God owing to the sin of Adam and Eve.

As Jesus paid the supreme price by His death and man was reconciled back to God and the death sentence was quashed and so we have victory over every form of operation of the wicked ones. The atoning blood of Jesus has purchased our healing and deliverance from every form of affliction and trouble.

This is prominently stated in the Bible that at the name of Jesus, every knee must bow of things in heaven, on earth and beneath the earth. As chosen people, we should not entertain any iota of fear or be afraid of the devil, demons and their human agents and their activities. We have the weapon to counter attack them and nullify their powers.

You must know your right as child of the kingdom when confronted by the wicked one. We have the word of God, the name of Jesus, the blood of Jesus as well as the Holy Ghost fire as our weapons as long as we live right and obey God. In the Chosen, when we declare who we are, situations change.

I have always told you to declare to the raging enemy or ugly situation three times and say “I am a Chosen 3x, you enemy who are you? And if the danger persists, declare! God of my pastor where are you? And the glory of God will appear and melt the danger.

It can be seen that children of God are a privilege people because we have all powerful God as our father, provider, defender, keeper, etc, we have all it takes to operate in this world and emerge victorious in any given situation.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray for the enablement to be spiritually. 
* Pray for the unction to function in your ministry. 

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.