THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: SUNDAY, 28TH JUNE 2015.
THEME: YOUR CREATION IS FOR A PURPOSE.

TEXT: Genesis 41:38-40
38. And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is?
39. And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:
40. Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.

MEMORY VERSE:
So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David. Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled. 1 Samuel 17:50-51

MESSAGE:
I once watched a movie in which the lead character who saw himself a star foot-ball player made every effort within his powers to secure a club in Europe to play but he could not.
At this time all his colleagues he captained here in Nigeria were making waves in their various football clubs in Europe but he was here in Nigeria languishing in hunger. One day, he went into three days dry fasting and asked God to tell him the purpose of his creation. In the course of the prayer he fell asleep and an angel appeared in his dream and told him he was created with two talents. The first will make him popular before men but the second which is declaration of the word of reconciliation will make him popular before God.
As soon as he came back picked up his Bible and started the work of evangelism his ways opened. Favours were coming in Naira and Dollars.
In the text above, Joseph was created to save lives of the whole world from hunger in the period of famine while he was in Egypt. He interpreted Pharaoh's dream, took up the work and did it very well. In the memory verse David was created to lead Israelites to war and subdue their enemies. He did it very well. What is the purpose of your creation? You have to discover it and find a way of doing it well. It is through it that God will bless you.


PRAYER POINTS:
* Ask God to show you the reason why you were created.
* Pray that God will lead you to fulfill the purpose of your creation.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. 

AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.