THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: TUESDAY, 30TH JUNE 2015.
THEME: LET YOUR ENTHUSIASM LEAD YOU.

TEXT: Numbers 13:30
30 And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.

MEMORY VERSE:
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

MESSAGE:
Interest and zeal are the factors that lead a mighty man into achieving great deeds. The moment an individual becomes interested in a particular project, the work is half done. When he goes into actual action the work is finished.
Whenever you are about embarking on any project, the best thing to do first is to develop enthusiasm and interest in the project. Then believe in yourself and your ability to carry out the project to a successful completion. In the text above, Caleb one of the spies that went to spy out Jericho saw the giant tribes of Anak but when he came back he told Moses and the congregation of the Israelites that they were well able to overcome the people and possess the land. He believed in himself and had faith that God who gave them the land must be with them, help them to possess the land. He was highly enthusiastic about going up at once to take over the land.
In the memory verse the Bible says, I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. If you are enthusiastic in any project, Christ will strengthen you. Do not fear any project, do not develop cold feet towards any ugly situation. The moment you show interest and go into action God will be with you and help you out to achieve success.
PRAYER POINTS:
* Ask God to help you develop interest in any project you want to embark upon.
* Pray for success in everything you lay your hands upon.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.