THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
MONDAY, JUNE 29TH
THEME: DO NOT IMITATE, BE THE BEST OF YOURSELF
TEXT: Jeremiah 13:23
Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

MEMORY VERSE: Job 19:26
And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

MESSAGE:
A Congolese proverb says, wood may remain ten years in the water, but it will never become a crocodile. This simply means that whatever you do to change anything created by God it will still remain on its original nature. Do not imitate anybody be what God has created you to be.
A middle aged woman had a heart attack in which she nearly died. In the curse of that she had encounter with God and God told her she would still live for 43 years two months and eight days. Upon recovering she decided to stay in the hospital and have a face lift, liposuction, tummy tuck. She even has someone come in and change her hair colour. She said since she had many years to live let her make good use of it. She was later discharged. However as she was crossing the street outside a speeding ambulance killed her. Again she had another encounter with God and she asked God why she died since God promised her she had over 40 years to live. God replied I did not recognize you again. It is better to remain the way God created you. Try your best to improve on the talents God has given you. It is through that you will become the best in that area. If you continue to imitate another person you can only be the second best because the original best is already there. The more you imitate the more you waste your original self. Be who God has created you to be and he will bless you by being original and being yourself.
PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray that God will open your eyes to show you the talents given to you.
* Pray that you will be able to make use of your God given talents.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?

Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)

Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce

(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?

Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:

If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. 
AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.