THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: MONDAY, 22ND JUNE 2015.
THEME: YOU HAVE A MANDATE TO FULFILL
TEXT: Joshua 1:1-3
1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spoke unto Joshua the sun of Nun, Moses’ minister, saying,
2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which is do give to them, even to the children of Israel.
3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.

MEMORY VERSE:
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

MESSAGE:
God has given every Christian the mandate to fulfill. It is the duty of every Christian to ensure that the God given assignment is fulfilled.
In the text above, Joshua was given the mandate of leading the Israelites into the Promised Land. He was to lead the people into the land and lead them to effectively occupy any place the sole of his feet should touched.
In the present dispensation, God has commissioned every Christian to preach the gospel and win souls for the kingdom of God. The preaching of the gospel is the assigned duty of every Christian and it must be fulfilled.
In our individual capacities, we are also mandated to raise families and continue in the procreation. As we raise a family we are expected to take proper care of the children we raise. Teach them the way of the Lord and make them understand and carry out the divine assignments according to the will of God.
Today do personal evaluation of how you are carrying out the mandate God has given you to fulfill and continue to do them. It is through these that God will continue to bless and favour you.
PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray for the grace of God for the understanding and executing of mandates.

* Pray that you will never lack the resources to do the work God has given you.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.