THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: TUE, 26TH MAY 2015.
THEME: WHAT GOD CAN DO - 1
TEXT: Psalm 32:8-10 
8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.

MEMORY VERSE: They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. Psalm 125:1

MESSAGE: A Biblical fact we must bear in our sub-conscious is that God is able to do what He promises, or to reward us for putting our trust in Him. There may be challenges in different departments of life such as delay in getting results of our fasting and prayer over a matter, temporary or prolonged lack of resources, marital problems, injustice in our places of work or business, persecution from multi - dimensional sources, rising and falling, hatred by those we never expected, unloving loved ones and many of such abnormal situations.

Naturally, such developments give rise to asking if God really loves us. It is also possible for a child of God to begin to regret his or her straightforward Christian life or for subscribing to total life of holiness and righteousness while others go the opposite way, yet achieve 'results'. It is very dangerous for a child of God to entertain such thoughts in the first place because it could offer open doors to more dangerous decisions and actions. Never compare yourself. With any other person in any way, learn to trust in God and believe in Him.
Look at where we read. God gave a firm promise: " I will guide thee with my eye". When God guides you with His eye there can be no room for 'mistake'. 1Peter 3:12 says "For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil." God is able to guide you with His eye which is why true members of our ministry can confront armed robbers and challenge them with the question: "Who are you?" After declaring "I am a Chosen" three times. There is no 'juju' in this utterance; but release of power of God through His covenant with the Chosen. That is why He said. "I will guide thee with mine eye". What is that situation that poses a serious challenge to you? What is that mountain that you fear to climb? What is that journey that seems like heading for a dead end or journey to nowhere? Remember the long way that you have gone in your Christian race. Remember certain road mines you passed through; recall some experiences that almost took your life. But God saw you through. To be continued tomorrow.

Prayer Points:
* Sing the song, "I will guide thee with my eye..." 3 times.
* Renew your vow to God to be His Child and to remain firm in your Christian life.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. 
AMEN!
AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.