THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL... 
DATE: TUE, 28TH APRIL 2015. 
THEME: TAKE NOT YOUR BROTHER TO COURT MEMORY VERSE: That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Luke 22:30
TEXT: 1 Corinthians 6:1-3 1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
MESSAGE People claim to be Christians, yet they do
not obey what the Bible says. Do you think you can only obey the Bible when it suits you? No, you must obey the Bible in all it's ramifications, whether it suits you or not. The will of God must be done always. And so let's examine the issue of offense. When you are offended by your fellow brother, where do you go for justice?
Are you among those that go to court (unbelievers) to settle case for you with your fellow Christian! Oooh! What a pity and lack of knowledge. What does the Bible say about when you have a case with your fellow brother? According to our text today, you should not take a matter between you and your fellow brother/sister to unbelievers or court. When you have a case between your fellow brother/sister, take your case before brethren (saints) that is what the Bible counsels. Instead of taking your brother to court or unbelievers it is better you remain offended, that is "why do you not rather take the wrong?" In other words, a child of God is not suppose to take a matter between brethren/believers to court or unbelievers. Whoever does that ridicules the body of Christ. What such a person is saying in earnest is that, the church (saints) cannot settle his/her case. But verse 3 says "know ye not we (saints) shall judge the angels..." So if we can judge angels, how much more an ordinary matters. Please, you do not take the case of brethren to court or unbelievers.
PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray that God will give you the grace to endure wrong. NB: offenses must come. 
* Pray also for wisdom to handle offenses when it eventually come. AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). 

If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. 

If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? 

Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ. 

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: 

Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. 
AMEN! 
AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.