THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: THUR, 30TH APRIL 2015.
THEME: RUN WITH THE VISION 

MEMORY VERSE:
If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them. John 13:17

TEXT: Proverb 29:18
18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

MESSAGE
As we round off the month of fruitfulness and multiplication, let us refresh our memory with our vision. Our vision is our driving force.
It is our vision that makes us - The Lord's Chosen - Remove the vision and there is no Lord's Chosen. Everything about

the Lord's Chosen is our vision and mandate. At this juncture, we should understand that we have three fold vision viz:
. Grassroot revival all over the
world. Mark 16:15
. Revival of the apostolic
Christian experiences among
the body of Christ Acts 2:17, Gal
5:22-23
. Revival of heaven
consciousness in the heart of
believers - Matthew 6:33,
Corinth 15:19

Our mandate is (ten billion) 10,000,000,000 soul. The above three vision and mandate is our driving force. Before the Lord's Chosen came on board, people go to church just to fulfill obligations and for what they can get from God. There was no knowledge of the true God or what God requires them to do. The first vision requires us to go round the world to preach Christ to everybody in the world to save them from doom that is coming to the world. The second vision requires that we teach those who are already in Christ, yet do not know Christ. We are to teach them the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and open their eyes to the meaning of Bible.
Before the emergence of Lord's Chosen, people pay lip-service to heaven. They go to church just for going sake. Their heart desire is God give me, give me, so the third vision requires that we teach the body of Christ the utmost importance of making heaven through living a righteous life in Christ Jesus. Then comes the mandate, where we are expected to prepare and make ready for heaven ten billion souls. The whole world is our mission field and at present the world is not up to ten billion, and so our mandate is from generation to generation.
Nothing will stop up us from fulfilling this vision and mandate and you must play your part.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray diversely that this vision and mandate must be fulfilled.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).

If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.

Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?

Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)

Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?

Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:

If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:

Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven.
AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.