THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: WED, 29TH APRIL 2015.
THEME: SITUATIONS AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL OBEY

MEMORY VERSE:
Which stilleth the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people. Psalm 65:7

TEXT:Matthew 8:24-26
24 And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves:but he was asleep.

25 And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us:we perish.

26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

MESSAGE
At times we hear this saying - when the going gets though, only the tough gets going. May be you are undergoing through the storms of life and it seems there is no way out. I want you to understand that it is not peculiar to you alone. People have passed through that situation in time past.

Ordinarily, one would not think the disciples of Jesus Christ would be passing through storms when the master was with them. This goes to tell you that no one is above the storms of life. It can come at anytime and anywhere. Your type of storms may not be the same with mine, however, whatever constitutes the storms, when they come, what do you do? When the disciples of Jesus saw the storms, what did they do? Quickly they called upon the master and He did not waste time but quickly rebuked the storms and there was calm everywhere. In the same way, whatever is the storm you are passing through, call upon Jesus to intervene. The power has also been given to you and since you have this power, you can exercise it to stop that storm over your life. Remember, Matthew 21:21 "...If ye have faith, and doubt not... but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done."

Therefore, every storm in your life I command them to varnish away in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Present that storm in your life to God now.
* As the master cursed the fig tree in Matthew 21:19-20 and it withered away, curse every storm in your life to wither away.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).

If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.

Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?

Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)

Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?

Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:

If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:

Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. 
AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.