THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: FRI, 24TH APRIL 2015.
THEME: SURELY THE WILL OF GOD MUST BE DONE.


MEMORY VERSE:
Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; Hebrew 5:7
TEXT: Matthew 26:39
39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me:nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

MESSAGE
Brethren, The will of God must take


precedence in every one's life. Whoever or whatever you are, always strive to do the will of God. In most cases, the will of God does not suit man but if man can suffer the flesh and do the will of God, man will surely be blessed.

Today's text shows our master, Jesus Christ when it was about time for Him to go to the cross, He prayed earnestly for God to take away the cup from Him. Did God answer that prayer? No! Rather what God did was to strengthen Him to be able to go through the cross. And at last He went to the cross and thus saved mankind from eternal damnation. Brethren, if you are in whatever situation and it is the will of God and you are praying that God takes away away that situation from you, God will not answer that prayer because He cannot go against His own will. Your prayer should be for God to strengthen you and give you more than enough grace to pass through that condition. Once you succeed in doing the will of God, the blessings that follows it, is indescribable.

Our Master, Jesus Christ after He had done the will of God and went to the cross, today, He is at the right hand of God the father with all principalities, powers, dominions, thrones etc subject to Him. Let us emulate the master because He came to give us example. If truly we are His ambassadors here on earth, we should strive to do the will of God as He did. One thing is certain, you can never regret for doing the will of God.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray and ask God to give you grace to do His will always.
* No matter how tough His will is, pray that God will toughen you to do it.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)

Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven.
AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.