JAMB EXAMINATION RESULT

The Ongoing Program, God's Covenant Of Peace And Blessings Day 2, 05 /04 /15.
Below are students from Chosen International Secondary Secondary School, 4th Avenue By
23 Road, Opposite Access Bank, Festac Town, Lagos giving thanks to the Almighty God,
Precious Daddy even the God of Chosen who saw......
them through in the just concluded JAMB exam. They all came out in flying colors. May God be praised. Are you a student believing God for success in your exams, the God that made them to excel will grant you Success.




Comments

So Impressive.. Brilliant Students
Only God Can Do This! Brilliant performance indeed!
Brilliant performance indeed! Only God Can Do This!
Unknown said…
Please how can I get a phone number to contact choosen secondary school mgbidi.. I need admition for my kids.. My phone number are 08030555166 please I wish to get a feedback soonest. Thank you.
Unknown said…
Please how can I get a phone number to contact choosen secondary school mgbidi.. I need admition for my kids.. My phone number are 08030555166 please I wish to get a feedback soonest. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.