DATE: SUN, 26TH APRIL 2015.
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
THEME: THE NECESSITY OF PRAYER

MEMORY VERSE:
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

TEXT: Luke 18:1
1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

MESSAGE
Prayer is important in all that we do. And it cuts

across all spheres of life. It has no respect for individuals. Whether you are a big man, poor man, master, servant etc. you are expected to pray. Prayer is the only way to communicate with God and if you want to receive anything from God or change your situation, it is through prayer. You are expected to pray in season and out of season.

You will agree with me in this church, we pray ceaselessly and that is why you see all these miracles happening here, so you pray diversely, for your life, business, work, your children, husband, wife, mother, father, sister, brother, church ministry etc.

In this season of elections (and soon a new tenure of government will be inaugurated and some new people will be elected into one office or the other), we need to pray earnestly for the country so that there will be peace and those elected will lead with the fear of God. We need to pray to end the insurgency in the north, etc.
In our text above, the master counsels that men ought always to pray, (not sometimes) to pray. So prayer is a continuous exercise.
You don't pray only when you are in difficulty or pain, you pray also when things are going well and there will be joy and happiness. In fact you need to pray more when things are ok for you because that is when devil would want to strike. Remember the case of Job. He struck when things were going well for Job, so you need to pray at all times.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray diversely as the spirit leads you.
* Pray for yourself, church, family, all the Chosen worldwide, our country Nigeria etc.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).

If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.

Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?

Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)

Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?

Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:

If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:

Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. 
AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.