ANOTHER SHOCKER - DELIVERED FROM THE HANDS OF RITUALIST. ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS!

Our brother testified how God delivered him from the hands of ritualist. His testimony was a mind blowing one. Below is the interview we had with him today, 26/04 /15.

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: Bro, your testimony was a wonderful one, it's really mind blowing.

RESPONSE: I really bless the name of the Lord.

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: Please can we meet you?

RESPONSE: My name is Bro Omale Hezekiah. I hail from Ugwuokpoga in Benue State. I joined Chosen in 2011.

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: During the course of your testimony, you said that God delivered you from the hands of ritualist. Please, can you recap your testimony?

RESPONSE: My testimony goes thus, when I came back from church on 26th of March, 2015, I was called over by our Intercessor leader, after meeting with him, I went back to my place.
As I got home, I saw a Jeep parked in front of my compound and I was beckoned upon, when I got closer to them, they told me that I am under arrest, I thought they were police officers coming to arrest me on false accusation. So I followed them without dragging or arguing with them.
As I entered the vehicle with them, they headed to Ogbokolo, from there they took Enugu's road, in that process I asked them why they plied that route, they said they want to arrest some other persons there. As they took Enugu's road, they increased their speed. From that point, I perceived they were evil men and not officers of the law as I earlier thought.
On approaching Enugu town, they used something to cover my face in order to blindfold me. After we drove for quite a long time, they pulled over the veil used in covering me and dragged me by hand out of the car into their chamber/den.

They said they will give me two options, they asked me either to go and join the Islamic religion or go back to Catholic church. I told them that I can't choose any of the option. So they told me that if I refuse to choose any of their options, that they are going to kill me, since I am alone in their midst.
When I saw they were resolute in their decision, I declared to them that they cannot be able to kill me because I am a chosen. Immediately I said this, they started somersaulting on the ground, that is, at the declaration that "I AM A CHOSEN"
When they stood up again, they asked me, what is your name, I said, I AM A CHOSEN, Omale Hezekiah Chosen, and they started somersaulting again.
Instead of releasing me, they were still adamant, they hardened their heart and took me from one room to another trying all sorts to kill me, they finally took me to the last room, they called their head "Gulder" and praised him to take control of the situation. As we entered that main room, there was a big alter and other smaller alters surrounding it.
And I said in the Name of Jesus, Gulder I command you to catch fire and immediately the light on his chest ceased and went off. The so called Gulder somersaulted from the top and started breaking the smaller gods and alter under it.
After that, their boss came from Lagos and he began to rebuke them, that they are not spiritual at all, couldn't they see the kind of power behind this man, that he is an armourer, and he started begging me, that they did not know that I am the one. And in that same room, they were some pregnant women, killed remaining one pregnant woman about to be killed. So they asked me to go and I told them I am not going anywhere unless they release the pregnant woman also.
As they refused to release the woman, I went and sat on the head of the defeated and broken Gulder. The main man now said, that already I have caused a lot of havoc to them, that I have destroyed their temple and power, and if they release this pregnant woman, they cannot get another one and they have by this lost the election.

Finally, they released the woman and they took me back to the Jeep and brought me to nite mile, Enugu and they gave me the sum of one hundred thousand naira to use as transport. But, I received a ministration that it is evil money and that I should not take it, so I rejected it and started trekking. By the grace of God, I was assisted by operation zenda and they dropped me at Ogboloi and I got another assistance to Otukpo. I stayed with a brother there and after passing the night there that day, I went to my place.

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: What did the people around you say when they saw you?

RESPONSE: They were surprise when they saw me.

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: So, what can you say about this God?

RESPONSE: He is a supernatural God,there is none like Him. I am very very grateful.

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: That will be all for now beloved. Looking forward to hear your testimony again. Remain blessed sir!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.